I always have had bad experience with food trucks but surprisingly Breaking Bread has outshined with their taste, quality and the love. What the menu lacks in quantity, it more than makes up for in quality! The portions are quite generous, so it’s a perfect place to stuff yourself while on a limited budget. Be careful with the burgers as they are quite a mouthful and can get all over the place.
My Top Picks- tried and tested:
– Veg Cajun Burger: Spicy and filling with an exceptional taste
– Coorg Chicken Burger: Flavorsome and mild
– Peri Peri Chicken Burger: This is the spiciest burger they have in Non-veg but wasn’t spicy enough for me.
– FRIES: For Rs 50, this is the best value for money for fries ever. The quality again matches the quantity that McD serve up.
– Mango Mousse: Dish of the day for me, fresh, light and enriches your palate. A MUST try.
They even put together a mini chicken side-dish for my toddler with a basic mild sauce, which she thoroughly enjoyed. So brownie points for that.
Keep up the good work guys 🙂