Since the whole world is celebrating International yoga day, we have decided to bring 5 tips that you should practice before you check your e-mail. This is your opportunity to start the day off right. Like the common belief that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, your morning exercise routine is one of the most important things you can do to prepare for your to do list and feel great all day.
1) As soon as you wake up, go outside, get you Vitamin D up and your mood will improve. Live in a concrete jungle? Open a window, breathe some fresh air and fill your room with natural light.
2) You’re probably going to be sitting most of the day, so stretch out now. Stretching will improve the blood circulation in your body, cleansing and refreshing your brain and body.
3) Spending time with yourself: This is probably the only time you will be alone all day, so talk to yourself before you have to talk to anyone else. Meditate for a few peaceful moments.
4) Breathe, Breathe and Breathe: If you practice good breathing in the morning, chances are you going to breathe better all day. So look up ‘Pranayam’ technique and train yourself to breathe fully and actively.
5) Think Positive: I know people keep saying the importance of being positive. But chances are that if you fill yourself with positivity then you bring in all the good energy only to give it out to the world. Remember what goes around, comes around.